Things that I’m going to do...

Broadband

- internet, the most vital thing in my life.. right now, I’m using 56kbps..totally outdated and very slow..i want to find a celcom broadband that is cheaper than the normal rates..a new package for the government staff..it only can be found at celcom centre..RM 50/month..emm, very very affordable for me..

Making money with blog

-huh~ it has been two weeks since I’ve registered with Google for my Adsense account..finally, my account has been approved..YEAH!!!make some money, $$$..so if you want to join me and my friends, just tell me..

Read novels

-Luckily, I’m going to KLCC next week..finally, I find a better place to find a novel, Kinokuniya and I’m gonna find the latest one..i’m not living in a big city, so there are no such place in my hometown that sell all kind of novels..IT IS NOT FOR CPT PROJECT..haha

Calculus

-I love math..when the first time I opened up the book, I said “what the heck??”..haha, it’s really thick..together with its solution manual, it is almost 1000 pages..the thing is, that is the reality that I have to face..I’m gonna see that thick book again in U..Now, I’m trying to grasp all information about Integration..in IcPU, we learned calculus but we did not learn integration..

Movies

-I got a bunch of movies in my collection that I have not seen yet (40+- movies)..and it causes my computer to run at slower speed..only 6GB space left in Hard Disk.. I just watched a few of them..The movies were downloaded from April to May (the last two months in ICPU)..internet connection at CASA is faster when I used Internet Download Manager (IDM)..I have all types of movies; anime, thriller, action, comedy, and horror..not all I think..

“P” license

-I need to get this soon..i’m under 18 when I was waiting for SPM result..so I can’t take the test..however, I still have motor license.. it’s better than nothing..but I'm really scare to drive car…(that is the first thought came to my mind before I became pro in driving motorcycle..haha)

2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    promote making money online!!yeah...


  2. uraniumwise Says:

    You forgot to add one more thing:

    Learn how to cook. haha..