Best for Us

Fuuuhhh!!! I feel very relieve because finally, ICPU is over ..No more burden of study (calculus, physics n english which is the most challenging subject)..but it's only for a short period of time..the most important thing is I'm gonna miss my friends a lot..A lot of happy moments still adhere in my memory and I won't forget it..hmm, life goes on, no turning back..The next thing that I'm gonna do is pray the best for myself and my friends in our final examination.. Hopefully, I score well in physics and calculus to cover back my english mark(the paper was very hard)..Then, I got a question that I need to figure out myself..are MARA going to send their students who got 80 or not?? To answer this question, I need to refer back to our Deen..God has fixed our fate and whatever we do, if He does not allow us to achieve it, we won't get it..The same situation in my life, if Allah said that my future is not in Canada, so I have to accept it willingly..All my effort in ICpu is only 1% of my success, while the rest (99%) comes from our pray to Him..But still, I'm hoping and praying that I can go to Canada along with my friends..

"But it is possible that you like dislike a thing that is good for you, and that you a love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows but you do not know ." (Al-Baqarah-216)


Hmm, from this verse, I conclude that ALLAH KNOWS BEST FOR US..
0 Responses