The Italian Job

Wednesday, a big surprise and relieve..I got my results and I achieved my target marks..and I did better than last semester..alhamdulillah~and the more important thing is, there is still a hope for me to go to Canada..n right now, the last challenge is I need to deal with MARA whether they are going to allow me n others who got 80-85 to go overseas or not..it is quite difficult for us to accomplish this mission because of the economy crisis that affect the global and MARA is not excluded from the enormous problem..Hopefully, they have already allocated the money for us..



Hmm, but I don't really 'too' care about the option to study abroad or local (but I do care, actually)..'rezeki' is everywhere, not in canada and malaysia only..it's all depend on God..but we'll do our best to do whatever it takes get the job done..the only option that I have in Canada is UofT and I'll go for it..(I don't know how I can get such offer)

"To be a canadian student might be something"
"To be a mistress of Pemberley might be something"(cited from Pride and Prejudice)
~FullStop







4 Responses
  1. aloppz Says:

    woho....
    dah dpt result...
    tahniah2...
    nway, pray the best for u...
    kang dah nak fly jgn lupa btau...
    bleyh jumpa kat airport...
    10 minit je dari kolej aku...



  2. Affan Ruslan Says:

    poyo spam
    ALLAH da jdkan Malaysia pns, syukur je la~
    xkn sume nk cam Canada je


  3. amiir Says:

    to pakcik affan

    nk kutuk org, g blog mohdsaifulbukhari.blogspot.com
    ahaha...
    kt situh, ko kutuk la abes2..
    itupon klu ko nak~