keep doing it.

It has been a week since I got that letter. (what letter?)
did I change in a week? heh. seriously, I dont know.
However, the letter really gives impact to me. I've been trying to push myself beyond my limit. KEEP STUDYING, Yeah!!!

haha. I was really scared at the moment I received the letter.
But, humans is not perfect. "Al-Insan", derived from "An-Nas".
They keep changing and forgetting. They need to be always reminded. Myself as well.
Still waste my time on downloading, installing, and unistalling (because the game didn't work). Can't really avoid it.
Maybe they should give me a warning letter everyday.

Even tough currently is reading week, I've been managed to avoid reading "Face"book frequently. Great achievement.


5 Responses

  1. oit mat download..ape game terbaru?..haha


  2. amiir Says:

    affan:haha.lepak sudah..

    syafiq:byk giler r game. tp ko mst xsuke nye r..YM ak sudaa klu ko nk taw sgt.


  3. Affan Ruslan Says:

    owh, lpe. mara mmg hntr ko kn utk download movie/game?
    die tau sni laju sket nk download.