My fate is --

"Fucking damn"~never ever say this word..yesterday, i just lost my 5-months phone..this is the second time it happens in my life..The last time that I still remember when I held it after I got down from bus at 3.oo p.m...and then, I can't remember anything..How come I did not realize my phone was lost till 8.30 p.m??..but thanks to sadid because he made me thought that he has my phone till this morning..otherwise, i would not focus on English last night..I had already lost a phone in the previous term (gift for spm) and I used it for only 6 months..I bought it on March o8..When I was in school, i lost my watches 3 times..Now, I'm waiting for my mom and other siblings to scold me..haha..I think i can never have expensive things in my hand..huh~seriously, I'm very careless with my stuffs..
Today's paper was a bit scary(English4U)..I'm scared if I could not 70% in English..no 70%, no Canada..aduyh, another challenge in my life..

* Hopefully, I can buy a new phone when I go to Canada (Amin~)..and it 'll last more than 2 years..haha..Nokia 7210 was my favourite one
1 Response
  1. amiir Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.